Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Here we go

I think I'm getting the hang of trying to dedicate the minimal time necessary to have a somewhat interesting blog. Part of why I don't have that much to say is because my days are pretty ordinary in the sense that they stick to a variation on a theme. There are only so many places I go to in a given day, week, month. Most of my activities revolve around being a stay at home parent, and the second being a musician. Every once in a while something different happens. Today Hannah and I had our first experience at The Mall(tm). It was rainy. Normally we go for a walk outside but we took mom's suggestion and walked the mall. I spent 95 cents so the abundance of consumer options didn't hit me too hard. We did discover that at one end of the mall there is a kiddie play area. Cool, Hannah would love to run around in there, right? She did love it, but was the smallest kid running around. The other kids her size were crawling or immobile. There were two Orthodox women with about 6-7 children between them there. I could tell they didn't know what to think of me, but to be honest, I didn't know what quite to think of them either. Usually Orthodox boys their sons ages would be wearing kippot, and probably tzitzit, but they weren't. One of the littlest girls wore pants, but mom told me that was normal until they get a little older. Shows even my assumptions can be a little off as well as the next persons. Okay, will work on a music post, probably by Friday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment